It is really amazing to hear that in India the internet usage has grown more than 11 times over the last seven years. This internet boom is being driven not by metros, but by smaller and non-metro towns, where the number of users has risen by a whopping 69 times and 33 times respectively since 2000. More and more Indian sites are coming every day with new and hot news and information. To make this news available to the targeted audience, these sites must be well surfed and easily viewable by the Indian visitors.
With the growing popularity of wordpress and blogspot blogs, news blogs with variety of topics from bollywood, sports to politics have been seen everyday. Such type of blogs requires a new approach for site promotion as these news survive for just a day or maximum a week. The easiest and quickest way to drive traffic to your news is to submit your news url to some popular news bookmarking sites that are especially made to target Indian surfers. In this article, I have tried to mention all the popular Indian news submitting sites. More details please visit:-associated-lawyers.org chandlerweekly.com
Here goes my list…
1. Bookmarks.nazariya.com – It is a site where you can submit news and stories related to India and its subcontinent. Its users are growing continuously and have succeeded to provide quality news and hot stories. It covers a huge categories list from lifestyle to computer and technology.
2. Indianpad – In my view this is the best digg clone site specific to India. I myself is an active user of this website. It has a very clean interface and best part no intrusive ads. Here a user can also earn by showing ads on the stories submitted by him/her.
3. GyanIn – Another site with similar concept of digg. It still looks at initial stages. But it is worth to check out. Site loads quicker and has clean interface that may tempt you to digg here. Here I find some interesting stories there, you may also find some.
4. Rambhai – Although having a strange name, it is also growing popular and is worth to submit your stories and news here. It has covered all the common categories and glossy interface. So submit and vote your favorite stories here.
5. Putvote – Having a nice name and nice effort put in there. I think this site can improve its design and can put some glossy banners and heading for attraction.
6. NewsCola – It looks bit like reddit.com and you can submit your news here. It looks simple and worth to submit here.